The 1-1/8" Diameter Bowl & Tray Router Bit is a wonderful tool that helps you make all sorts of crafts like bowls and jewelry boxes.
Order this high-quality tool today! It's on SALE!
Get it HERE when you shop with us!
- This bowl router bit features a cutting diameter of 1-1/8" by a cutting height of 5/8". The corner radiuses are 1/4" includes a guide bearing and a 8" shank
- This bowl router bit features a cutting diameter of 1-1/8" by a cutting height of 5/8". The radiuses are 1/4" includes a guide bearing. 1/4" shank
- Carve standard divider trays, bowls, and many other items
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
- For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Bowl and tray router bits create large rounded indents in a variety of materials and can be plunged straight into the work
- These are perfect for making small bowls, coin trays, jewelry boxes, fly & tackles boxes and other projects. Choose a bit with a bearing if creating a project from a template